Volunteer in Thailand with Cosmic Volunteers in one of Asia’s most popular destinations. Our primary volunteer program in Thailand is volunteering with elephants in either Chiang Mai or villages outside Bangkok. You can also teach English to Buddhist monks.
- Experience the “land of smiles”
- Volunteer at an elephant camp
- Experience Thailand’s bustling capital city Bangkok
- Visit one of Thailand’s world-class beaches
- Shop at night markets markets
You can volunteer in Thailand year-round. You choose the dates for your program. The minimum stay is two weeks for the Elephant Park program.
Why You Will Love Thailand
- Thai people are famous for their friendliness and respect of others
- Thai cuisine is delicious — and cheap!
- Night life of outdoor markets and restaurants
- Thailand has beautiful beaches, forests and mountains to see.
- Volunteer Placement
- Meals & Accommodations
- Airport Pickup & Drop-Off
- 24-hour Support
- Orientation in Thailand
- Handbook for Thailand
- Pre-trip Guidance & Support
- Assistance with Visa Process
- Drop-off at Program Site
- Guidance with Extra Sightseeing
- Cosmic Volunteers T-shirt
- Certificate of Participation
- An experience that will last a lifetime!
(Not Included: Flights, Insurance, Visas)