Vietnam continues to gain in popularity as a travel destination!
Our two program there are orphanage volunteering and teaching Buddhist monks in Ho Chi Minh City, one of Vietnam’s largest city and economic hub. These program provide volunteers like you with real opportunities to share your time and caring.
In your free time, Vietnam has abundant and diverse natural beauty to explore. You can visit the mountains, beaches, jungles, and river deltas.
Our volunteers in Vietnam stay at guest-houses or hotels. For meals, you would eat your meals at noodle shops and other restaurants (both Vietnamese and western).
- Volunteer at an orphanage
- Teach English to Buddhist monks
- Live in one of Asia’s vibrant cities
- Tour the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Enjoy steaming bowls of “Pho” soup
- Visit floating markets in Mekong Delta
Our programs in Vietnam are available year-round. You choose the dates for your program. The minimum stay is one week for the Orphanage program.
Why You Will Love Vietnam
- Vietnam is safe, provided you use common sense
- While English is not widely spoken, visitors get along fine
- Vietnamese people are so welcoming to visitors
- The Vietnamese cuisine — from street food to chic cafes
- The country is looking forward, not backward
- One-Time Fee: $995
- Volunteer Placement
- Airport Pickup & Drop-Off
- 24-hour Support
- Orientation in Vietnam
- Handbook for Vietnam
- Pre-trip Guidance & Support
- Assistance with Visa Process
- Drop-off at Program Site
- Guidance with Extra Sightseeing
- Cosmic Volunteers T-shirt
- Certificate of Participation
- An experience that will last a lifetime!
(Not Included: Flights, Insurance, Visas, Meals, Accommodations)