Nepal is a mix of the modern and the ancient. On the same block in Kathmandu you’ll find roaming cows, software houses, five-star hotels, Buddhist monks in wingtip shoes, and children playing on 500 year-old temples.
- Walk the exotic back alleys of Kathmandu
- Teach at a rural school in Nepal’s lowlands
- Visit Chitwan National Park
- Trek in the Himalayas
- Home-stay with an Nepali family
Dates & Length of Stay
Our programs in Nepal are available year-round. You choose the dates for your program. The minimum stay is four weeks for the Teaching program, and three weeks for a Health Care Internship.
Why You Will Love Nepal
- Nepal is simply magical!
- Kathmandu and rural areas are very safe and welcoming to outsiders.
- English is not an official language but is spoken by many.
- Nepalis treat guests to their country as gods.
- Nepal has the best trekking in the world.
- 1 Week: $995
- 2 Weeks: $1,150
- 3 Weeks: $1,300
- 4 Weeks: $1,450
- (After 4th week, add $150 per extra week)
- Volunteer Placement
- Meals & Accommodations
- Airport Pickup & Drop-Off
- 24-hour Support
- Orientation in Kathmandu
- Handbook for Kathmandu
- Pre-trip Guidance & Support
- Assistance with Visa Process
- Drop-off at Program Site
- Introduction to Host Family
- Guidance with Extra Sightseeing
- Cosmic Volunteers T-shirt
- Certificate of Participation
- An experience that will last a lifetime!
(Not Included: Flights, Insurance, Visas)