Volunteer in India Trip Highlights
- Experience India’s capital city Delhi
- Live in the “Garden City” Bangalore
- Volunteer with children
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Guided Tour of Old Delhi
- Shop at Indian markets
- Home-stay with an Indian family
Dates & Length of Stay
Our volunteer programs in India are available year-round. You choose the dates for your program. The minimum stay is one week for the children’s homes program, two weeks for the Women’s Groups program and Teaching in India programs, and three weeks for a Health Care Internship.
Why You Will Love India
- India is India! There’s no place like it on earth.
- All host cities are safe places to visit.
- English is an official language, so there are few language barriers.
- Indians are very friendly and love showing off their country.
- India has always been one of our most popular countries.
- There are direct flights to India from both Europe and North America.
- India has so much natural beauty and open space.
- Volunteer Placement
- Meals & Accommodations
- Airport Pickup & Drop-Off
- 24-hour Support
- Orientation in India
- Handbook for India
- Pre-trip Guidance & Support
- Assistance with Visa Process
- Drop-off at Program Site
- Introduction to Host Family
- Guidance with Extra Sightseeing
- Cosmic Volunteers T-shirt
- Certificate of Participation
- An experience that will last a lifetime!
(Not Included: Flights, Insurance, Visas)