- Experience India’s capital city Delhi
- Or live in the “Garden City” Bangalore
- Volunteer at an orphanage
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Guided Tour of Old Delhi
- Shop at Indian markets
- Home-stay with an Indian family
Dates & Length of Stay
Our programs in India are available year-round. You choose the dates for your program. The minimum stay is one week for the Orphanage program, two weeks for the Women’s Groups program, and three weeks for a Health Care Internship.
Why You Will Love India
- India is India! There’s no place like it on earth.
- Delhi and Bangalore are safe places to visit, provided you use common sense.
- English is an official language, so there are few language barriers.
- Indians are very friendly and love showing off their country.
- India has always been one of our most popular countries — meet international volunteers
- There are direct flights to India from both Europe and North America.
- India has so much natural beauty and open space.
- 1 Week: $995
- 2 Weeks: $1,150
- 3 Weeks: $1,300
- 4 Weeks: $1,450
- (After 4th week, add $150 per extra week)
- Volunteer Placement
- Meals & Accommodations
- Airport Pickup & Drop-Off
- 24-hour Support
- Orientation in India
- Handbook for India
- Pre-trip Guidance & Support
- Assistance with Visa Process
- Drop-off at Program Site
- Introduction to Host Family
- Guidance with Extra Sightseeing
- Cosmic Volunteers T-shirt
- Certificate of Participation
- An experience that will last a lifetime!
(Not Included: Flights, Insurance, Visas)