Congratulations on signing up for your program with Cosmic Volunteers! Now it’s time to get ready for your trip.
Links to help in your preparation
- Passport & Visas
- Participant Contract
- Permission Letter for Minors
- Make A Payment
To Do List
- Book flights
- Obtain Passport (valid for at least next 6 months)
- Obtain Visa (for Ghana, India, Kenya, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Visit Travel doctor for vaccinations and health advice
- Yellow Fever Vaccination (Ghana only)
- Send us a Copy of Passport ID page
- Send Resume (CV)
- Sign Participant Agreement
- Tell us any dietary or medical info we should know
- Register online with your home country’s embassy
- Indicate an emergency contact back home
- Pay Full Balance of Program Fee
- (All of the items above must be completed no later than 30 days before your start date)
Medical Volunteers Only
- Doctors and nurses must send us a copy of their medical or nursing license.
- Medical and nursing students must send us a letter from their school adviser confirming enrollment status.